Signal Group announced the hires of four additional staff — including the firm’s first Senior Director of Analytics – amidst record growth in 2023. Signal Group also announced the promotions of three staffers.
Washington, D.C., November 7, 2023 – Signal Group, a leading modern, integrated public affairs firm in Washington, D.C., today announced the hires of four additional staff — including the firm’s first Senior Director of Analytics – amidst record growth in 2023. Signal Group also announced the promotions of three staffers.
- Hires include Grace Dahl, Senior Director of Analytics; Andrew Postal, Senior Manager; Alexa Velickovich, Manager; and Luke Pineda, Associate.
- Promotions include Will Burdulis to Manager; Ari Neugeboren to Manager; and Diana Rahmani to Analyst.
“We are proud to welcome this group of new hires to reflect our firm’s commitment to diverse, integrated strategic communications solutions for our expanding client base,” said Chelsea Koski, the Chair of Signal’s Communications practice and a member of the Management Committee.
“Signal’s focus on measurement, analytics, and data-centric outcomes are at the forefront of our new hires, and we are thrilled to welcome this group to our growing team,” added Rob Bole, Chair of Signal’s Digital practice and a member of the Management Committee.
New Signal team members:
- Grace Dahl leverages years of expertise driving digital analytics strategy for Fortune 500 companies. With tenure at two global communications agencies, Grace has a wealth of experience managing digital media, performance marketing, integrated campaigns, data visualization, and more.
- Andrew Postal brings a decade of strategic communications and media relations experience in both the public and private sectors – including most recently serving as the Communications Director at the Climate Action Campaign. He also served in high-profile communications roles on Capitol Hill as Deputy Communications Director for the House Committee on Transportation and Infrastructure and Chair Peter DeFazio (OR-04) and Press Secretary for Rep. Julia Brownley (CA-26).
- Alexa Velickovich has significant strategic communications and media relations experience, including time as a Senior Content Executive at MATTIO Communications. She also worked as a Communications Coordinator for POLITICO in Washington, D.C.
- Luke Pineda is a product of Signal’s internship program, supporting clients with writing, research, and media relations projects. He is a recent graduate of James Madison University where he studied Political Science and Political Communications.
Signal is also proud to share the promotions of three staff members – all three being products of Signal’s internship program:
- Will Burdulis is promoted to Manager. Will leads multi-faceted public affairs campaigns at Signal, including the development of social media and marketing strategy for an array of Signal clients.
- Ari Neugeboren is promoted to Manager. Ari leads media relations and strategic communications strategy for a broad range of healthcare, renewable energy, and trade association clients at Signal.
- Diana Rahmani is promoted to Analyst, Digital. Diana leads strategy, quality control, and coordination with a focus on digital analytics for several Signal client teams.
Last year, Signal Group celebrated its 20th anniversary and recognized two decades of innovative, forward-thinking public affairs partnership with its clients.
About Signal Group
Signal Group offers world-class counsel in modern public affairs. We deliver strategies and solutions driven by strategic advocacy, communications, digital and creative programs. Advising clients across the globe, including industry-leading companies, CEOs, governments, and non-profits, Signal offers tailored strategies for solving high-stakes challenges. We are a unique collection of top practitioners from our fields focused on delivering transformative outcomes for our client partners. For more information, please visit www.signaldc.com.