We’re hiring! Signal Group is searching for the creative, the innovative, and the strategic. We are a community of people who believe – it’s not impossible, it’s exciting. As individuals we are strong. As a team, we are unstoppable. We provide great careers for our teams.
All positions are located in Washington, DC unless otherwise noted.
Executive Vice President
Signal seeks to expand its team with the addition of entrepreneurial, transformative Executive Vice Presidents.
Executive Vice President
SIGNAL seeks to expand its team with the addition of entrepreneurial, transformative Executive Vice Presidents (EVPs) to help build our fast-growing firm by sourcing new clients and growing existing revenue but also working collaboratively with our executive team. Signal’s EVPs are leaders in their respective fields, developing strategies and delivering quality work that advances client priorities. EVP responsibilities include:
- Growth: Identify, cultivate, and close new clients to add to our roster.
- Management: Serve as a counselor and advisor to clients and lead a team to ensure the delivery of quality work that advances client priorities.
- Expansion: Broaden Signal’s expertise and issue area concentrations.
- Accountability: Oversee seamless delivery of the work product, conduct campaigns with effective planning, coordination, and staffing.
- Proven track record of pitches won, bringing in new clients and revenue to the network.
- Inspiring team leaders that are collaborative, energized, and excited about the team’s growth and success.
- Experience managing budgets, driving growth & profitability.
- Maintain gold-standard client relationships.
- Demonstrate the value of integrated public affairs, government relations, and communications services to our clients.
- Possess unmatched energy and competitive spirit… and a tireless desire to win.
Tell us what you’d bring to the Signal team. Contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org Signal Group is an equal opportunity employer and is strongly committed to diversity and inclusion. Signal does not discriminate in hiring, or in any other respect, on the basis of race, color, sex, age, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, personal appearance, political affiliation, marital status, family responsibilities, matriculation, disability, status as a veteran, or any other legally protected characteristic.
Our internship program provides unparalleled professional development for individuals eager to add value to our team.
Signal is in the market for driven individuals ready to make an impact. Our internship program provides unparalleled professional development for individuals eager to add value to our team. In return, you’ll be thrust into a lively and engaging environment that will challenge and excite you. Oh, and did we mention free lunch Fridays? Signal prides itself on launching the careers of young professionals and has a long history of hiring interns as full-time members of the team. We host paid advocacy and communications internships over three sessions each year:
- Spring (January – May)
- Summer (June – August)
- Fall (September – December)
All Signal intern positions are full-time Monday through Friday, 9am-6pm. For advocacy positions, those with a political science and/or business backgrounds are encouraged to apply. Capitol Hill experience and knowledge of the legislative process is a plus. For communications positions, the ideal candidate aspires to pursue a career in communications, journalism, public relations, marketing, or public affairs. Strong written and verbal communication skills are required. To apply, please e-mail a resume and cover letter to email@example.com. Please indicate which internship session you are interested in.