Signal Group is seeking a bold and strategic leader to join our fast-growing Washington, D.C. firm with a roster of global clients.
We exist to shape the future for our clients and our world. SIGNAL clients are front-page, above-the-fold subjects, involving trade, healthcare, technology, non-profits, and more. Our team is strategic, innovative, and we thrive on collaboration.
The vice president, public affairs is a key role within SIGNAL. You will help to generate new clients and opportunities for the firm. On the client side, you will provide counsel, lead integrated account teams across practice areas, and design and implement creative strategies. You will play a vital role in shaping SIGNAL and its future.
The Model Candidate:
- Ambitious, driven to succeed for your clients
- An outstanding writer, communicator and motivator
- A political junkie who understands the nexus between Washington and the media
- A seasoned pro who thrives on working collaboratively with others, seamlessly managing multiple constituencies and diverse personalities under strict deadlines
- A company enhancer who adds value to business development and marketing activities
- A talent finder and someone who nurtures personal skill growth, including your own
- A strategic thinker, problem-solver and team player
- Minimum of 7 years of previous public affairs work experience; Capitol Hill experience especially valued
- An outstanding command of media management, thought leadership and digital strategies
- You know the media and have a voracious appetite for news and information, especially related to politics and policy
- Clear experience leading internal teams, developing strong workplace cultures, and mentoring talent
- A desire to work in a fun, fluid and fast-paced environment
Tell us why you’d be right for SIGNAL. Email your resume, cover letter, and salary range to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Vice President, Public Affairs” in the subject line. A competitive salary is offered, with a benefits package. No phone calls please.